With tons of competitive modes for up to nine players online and four players locally and a massive Single Player Adventure, Runbow is the crazy, colour-based platformer you’ve been waiting for.
The world of Runbow changes with each swipe of the background, so you’ll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear – If you can’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, Runbow is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more:
• Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
• Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
• Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
• Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
• Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even a few hidden secrets…