After spending all night studying for the last day of Sehwa High’s final exams, Youngho has an eerie dream. He arrives at school the next morning and learns someone tried to commit suicide in school the night before. Despite this, class goes on! Youngho drifts asleep during the final to find himself trapped in the school at night. The only problem is…he’s not alone. You can run. You can hide. Can you survive while piecing together the nightmarish mystery of Sehwa High?
THE COMA: RECUT is a harsh world. This twisted reality of your high school knows no kindness. Use maps, notes, and tips from other characters to navigate your way through the world and figure out how you became trapped in such a bleak place. THE COMA: RECUT provides a glimpse — albeit a horrific one — into the life of Korea’s overworked high school students. We hope you’ll enjoy our infusion of Korean culture into the survival horror genre.
As Youngho, you must navigate through the three connected buildings of your high school using your wits. Along the way, you will find unlockable art, notes, and easter eggs that expand on THE COMA universe. Oh yeah, did we mention the relentless killer, traps, and inevitable game overs?
- 2D hand illustrated visuals
- A unique infusion of Korean horror in the survival-adventure genre
- Listen carefully to footsteps revealing the killer’s approach
- Run and hide from the world’s most relentless psycho-killer
- Avoid poisonous tentacles and clawing shadows as you explore
- Discover notes and clues that illuminate the mystery of Sehwa High
- Work together with the others who are trapped here. But can they be trusted?
- Crouch in the shadows during intense moments as the Killer searches for you
- Reveal the startling mystery of your school through maps, notes, and exploration
- A new horror theme
- New character animations
- New hiding mechanic
- Rolling evasion
- Rebalanced items and inventory
- Rebalanced stamina gauge
- Updated cutscenes and art